The sport of lacrosse has it all, offering the speed and power of football and hockey combined with the endurance, agility and strategy of soccer and basketball! It is both exciting to play and thrilling to watch! Played in over 30 countries world-wide, lacrosse is CANADA’s NATIONAL SUMMER SPORT and is one of the best cross-training sports for hockey!
From 3-21 years old, MMLA members come from Stouffville, Markham and Richmond Hill.
• House League Program: 10 weeks, from mid-April to the end of June.
• Rep Program: runs from May to mid-August.
• Peanut and Paperweight Programs: a unique introduction to lacrosse skills and rules designed for children 3-6 years old!
MMLA will be at Stouffville Arena on Sunday, January 29, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, AND Wednesday, February 15, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm for registration. If you need additional dates/locations for registrations please see the website.
Register in person with:
• Two (2) copies of player’s proof of birth (ie. birth certificate) must be received at time of registration.
• $100.00 (3-4 years) $145.00 (5-6 years), $200.00 (7-21 years), cheque or cash.
• parent/guardian signature required for players under 18 years of age.
Need more information?
Contact us at www.markhamlacrosse.com or e-mail us at [email protected]