One of our favorite fall holidays is creeping up around the
corner and we are asking our crafty moms & dads to share the coolest,
cutest, and creepiest costumes they’ve whipped up for their hockey players. On Sunday October 30th we
want to see all the IP teams (Acton, May & Hassard) including coaches,come dressed for the occasion.
The team that shows the most Halloween “spirit” will win tickets for the whole
team to attend a Stouffville Sprit home game!
SAFETY FIRST: Please remember when dressing your little ones these few rules:
1) No makeup, it could run into their eyes or make a mess of equipment
2) No masks, the kids need to be able to see when on the ice
3) No long strings or dragging parts to the costume, we don’t want your little one or anyone else tripping.
4) No props, we need the kids to be able to carry their sticks and still participate in the practice even in costume.
5) ALL regular gear, not including jersey must still be warn. (padding, mouth guards, helmets etc.)
TIPS: Wigs or hats can be secured to helmet and worn on the ice without interfering with the kids practice. Hockey equipment acts as great built in muscles for super heroes! Being that the kids still have to skate, be in all their gear, and participate in practice… you will have to call out your creative side!