House League Only Transfer
To register a player who wishes to play house league with the WSMHA but does not reside within the WSMHA residential center, please email the WSMHA Registrar with your child's name as it appears on his Hockey Canada Registry (HCR) profile and his/her date of birth. The registrar will request a share of his profile for the year. When approved, you will be emailed with instructions on how to register.
OMHA Centre to OMHA Centre Transfer
To register a player who is moving from another OMHA center, email the WSMHA a completed residential move/transfer form with all supporting documentation that is listed on the applicable form.
- Complete the Player_Transfer_Form_For_Residential_Moves.
- Collect the requested documents. The form lists a variety of different documents that must be submitted with the form to prove residency.
- Confirmation of school enrollment from your child's school.
- Letter authorizing your child's school to verify enrollment to the OMHA.
- Copy of fully executed Rental Agreement, registered transfer of ownership, or Agreement of purchase and sale.
- Copy of parent(s) updated drivers license showing new residence address.
- Copy of utility or similar bill indicating the parent's name and new address.
- If applicable, an executed copy of any relevant separation agreement, custody order or divorce decree.
- Notarized affidavit in split custody circumstances, with split residence, confirming the player resides within Stouffville more than 50% of the time (joint-custody).
- Scan each piece of supporting documentation as one document and submit in PDF format. (Don't scan each page separately, just scan each document separately.)
- Send all the documents at one time to [email protected]
The WSMHA will upload the documents to the Hockey Canada Registry (HCR). Once the OMHA approves the transfer, the WSMHA will notify you that you are now eligible to register and/or attend tryouts.
To register a player who was registered with a minor hockey association within the OHF (GTHL, Alliance, NOHA), please contact your outgoing member office (the association you are leaving) to complete the residential move process.
To register a player who was registered with another international hockey association, please contact Virginia Jacobsen, Membership Services & Transfers at the OMHA (phone 905-780-2161).
5. And for US Citizens USAH_HC_Written_Letter_of_Approval
- IIHF Letter Of Approval
- IIHF Unlimited Transfer Form
- Copy of Passport
- OHF Residential Move Transfer Form with one document proving residency.