continue with our hockey programming and head into cold and flu season we want
to remind everyone of our covid health and safety protocols. Let’s all continue
to do our part in keeping our teams and arenas safe by following these rules to
keep our kids on the ice safely:
Do NOT come to any skates if any of the following apply:
· If you have any new onset (or worsening) of any of the following symptoms:
Fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, painful swallowing, runny nose/nasal congestion, feeling unwell/fatigued, nauseas/vomiting/diarrhea, unexplained loss of appetite, loss of taste or sense
of smell, muscle/joint aches, headache, conjunctivitis (pink eye)
· If you have a positive test result, please refer to the Positive Test Protocol and notify our Risk Management Director immediately.
· You have been around someone who is ill, presents COVID symptoms or is awaiting test results.
· You have been out of the country within the last 14 days.
· For more information refer to the HC Return to Hockey Procedure.
· Health screen questionnaires and player availability must be set on Team Snap for every session
· Masks must be worn in the arena and can only be removed when on the ice
· Arrive and leave fully dressed, only helmet, skates and gloves can be put on/off at the arena
· NO SPITTING on or off the ice